Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mixed Feelings.

Yesterday I Was Back To Christ Church!
Yes, You Heard It. I Went Back To The God-Forsaken Place Once More To Meet Up With Old Friends And Enemies. Seemed Like Everything Was Pretty Cool Yesterday.But Underneath That, I Was Feeling Sad As I Was Unable To Find Aloysius After I Let Him Go. He Told Me, That He Needed Sometime Out Here In The World Before He Accepts Confinement. As A Friend. I Really Did Want To Tell You Where He Was, But I Wasn't Strong Enough To Betray The Understanding Of Lou, I Know That Once You're In There, Life Moves Too Slowly. So I Guess I Want To Say, Please Try To Understand Your Brother's Feelings. You Know I Love You And Your Brother. But Wouldn't You Try To Understand What Was He Trying To Do? I'm Pretty Upset Our Partnership Has To End This Way. I Rather You Get Real Drunk And Trash Everything At The Studio And I Sack You Then Letting Such A Sensitive Matter Get Into Our Heads. Nicholas. I Am Really Sorry. But I Had To Be A Brother To Both You And Lou, It Was Hard Decisions, Trust Me Nicholas.

No comments:

Post a Comment