Thursday, May 28, 2009

Change II.

I Guess Right Now I Have Gotten A New Understanding About Life.
If Singapore's Society Was Such Of An Apple Tree, Apples Taken To Factories To Harvest Apple Juice, Would You Be That Willing To Be The Apple Harvested And Used To Be A Product Of A Juice, Or Would You Be An Apple, On The Tree, Hiding Under A Leaf, Escaping The Fate Your Friends Have Blindly Accepted To And Brave The Winds And Live As Your Own Wish? I Would Be One Of The Apples Hiding I Guess. I Want My Own Path About Life, It Maybe Dangerous And Risky, But At Least I'm Doing Something I Like And Will Not Be Working A Single Day Of My Life. I Have Decided To Set Up A Team Of Tattoo Artist And Body Piercers And I Will Be Opening A Tattoo Parlor, Please Come And Visit If You Have The Chance, Me And My Team Will Be Uploading Images Of Recent Tattoos Soon. Please Stay Tuned. Or, If You Would Like'd To Be Part Of Our Show, Please Contact Me At Loveisvile@live.com.sg. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment